2515 Main Street, Cambria, CA 93428
Closed for lunch: 12:30-1:30
1911 Johnson Ave., San Luis Obispo, CA
Most admissions, including those for surgeries and registrations for testing and imaging services take place in our main lobby, located at the front of the hospital. Admission and Registration is also provided at French Hospital Medical Center Emergency Care, located just to the left of the main lobby entrance. Patients will be directed to the appropriate location by our admitting staff.
Patients with life-threatening conditions or traumas are admitted through the Emergency Services Department, where a triage nurse will assess whether the patient should be admitted to the Emergency Room or our Emergency Outpatient Annex.
Hospital Admitting: (805) 542-6400
Hospital Emergency Room Admitting: (805) 542-6377
French Hospital is proud to be your award-winning community hospital. Our awards and accolades are a
testament to the excellence and dedication of our highly skilled physicians, employees and volunteers.
We believe in transparency and we believe your hospital should provide the highest level of quality health
care and be held to a high standard for that quality and for safety. The majority of our awards and accolades
are unsolicited, unbiased and come from extremely reputable third party health care ratings organizations.
- Your Award Winning Community Hospital 2012-13
- French Hospital: 100 Top Hospitals® 2012, 50 Top Cardiac Hospitals® 2012
- French Hospital is One of Nation’s Top Hospitals
- French Hospital Ranks Among the Nation’s Top 50 Hospitals for Heart Care
- San Luis Obispo County Dignity Health Hospitals Earn Top Honors For Superior Quality Care
- French Hospital has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ (2010)
- French Hospital is Your Award-Winning Community Hospital (2010)
- French Hospital Receives Blue Distinction for Cardiac Care® Designation (2010)
- Two National Patient Satisfaction And Loyalty Awards (2011)
- French Hospital Ranked #1 On Hospital Compare Report (2010)
- French Hospital Commitment To Quality Awards (2010)
- French Hospital Receives Three Distinct and Prestigious Awards (2009)
- French Hospital Receives Third Consumer Choice Award (2009)
- French Hospital Wins National Award For Eliminating Mercury (2009)
- French Hospital National American Heart Association Fit–Friendly Award (2009)
- French Hospital Medical Center Receives Advisormed’s Greatest California Hospital Award (2011)
1010 Murray St., San Luis Obispo, CA
Medical Services: We offer a comprehensive range of health services and medical programs designed to meet your health care needs
Community Programs: We offer valuable services not only to patients and families in our hospital, but also to members of the community.
Patient & Visitor Information: We offer a wide variety of hospital-based services you can access while staying or visiting with us.
Online Services: We offer several online services for your convenience.
The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons has granted Accreditation with Commendation to the Cancer Program at Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center.
In order to maintain and receive accreditation, facilities must ensure its patients have access to the full scope of services required to diagnose, treat, rehabilitate and support patients with cancer and their families. Facilities also go through continuous evaluation to reaffirm its commitment of the program to provide quality cancer care.
Sierra Vista offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care to deliver optimum oncology support to the community of San Luis Obispo.
Using some of the latest technology, Sierra Vista provides extensive laboratory, radiology and nuclear medicine services for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Sierra Vista takes a multidisciplinary approach in the fight against cancer to provide patients with an individualized plan of care. This care is based on the specific diagnosis and needs of each patient. Our goal is to help patients and their families cope with their disease and treatment in a comfortable and supportive environment that strengthens, nurtures and provides hope.
Home Health Services & Palliative Care
- Wilshire Home Health
- SLO Home Medical Care
- Maxim Home Care
- BrightStar Care
- Wilshire Hospice Services
- Hospice SLO
- Central Coast Hospice
Hereditary Cancer Risk Counseling (Genetic Testing)
- Cancer Center of Santa Barbara (Sansum Clinic)
- Central Coast Lymphedema Therapy
- San Luis Sports Therapy
Patient Education & Support Services
- Chemo Care
- Cancer 101
- I Can Cope
- Living with Cancer
Upcoming Lectures & Community Events
- Low-Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening
- Ride-On : 805-541-8747
- Run-A-Bout : 805-541-2544
- ACS Road to Recovery: 805-473-2719
- Cancer Registrar: Gayle MacGregor (805) 710-3954
- Community Outreach Coordinator: Shannon Downing
San Luis Obispo Surgery Center
1304 Ella St., San Luis Obispo, CA
Cottage Outpatient Center
1035 Peach St., San Luis Obispo, CA
Med-Stop Urgent Care Center
283 Madonna Rd., San Luis Obispo, CA
At Med Stop Urgent Care , our entire team of Doctors, Physician Assistants and support staff are dedicated to providing your family with compassionate, high quality, urgent care services – designed to fit your schedule.
We accept most health insurance plans and all local HMOs.
X-ray and Lab Services – On Site
Acute Trauma – Injury Care
Acute Illness – Infection Care
School – Sports Physicals
Acute Trauma and Illness
Sprains, Falls, Cuts, Bites, Fractures Fevers, Sore Throats, Flu, Bronchitis
Bladder Infections, Abscesses, Rashes
Headaches, Allergies, Backaches
Employer Health Care Services
Workers’ Compensation Care
Post-Offer Employment Evaluations
Urine Drug Screens, Employee Health
DMV Physicals, Respirator Clearance
Galileo Surgery Center
1001 Foothill Blvd., San Luis Obispo, CA